Thursday, December 19, 2013

Everybody praise the Lord

What to do when you're discouraged? Play sims and listen to them play guitar.
Right.


I think my 'theories' have been refuted by God too many times. Well it's expected since He's God and I'm not. Especially when my theories are simply personal preferences, oh well.



To my surprise, one of the Hope Centre dudes replied telling me they might need me to teach a class of 15-20 until suitable candidates are found. I thought I just need to sit there and mentor 2 or 3 kids lol, perhaps this is why God led me to applying to be a curriculum developer? Aha whatever it is, so long as it's teaching it's fine. The only stuff I'm not so excited about are planning of lessons and preparation of teaching materials.. Still can't forget the torture JBS put me through..



7.God hears my cry. "I love the Lord because He hears my voice and prayer for mercy. I will pray as long as I have breath." Psalm 116:1-2 (nlt)

No comments: