Sunday, December 8, 2013

There's freedom in the letting go

Your choice is black or white, not a shade of gray
Because in love there's no such thing as halfway
Devotion can't be swayed, emotions can't be torn
He'd rather we be hot or cold than lukewarm



Avalon's songs are nice as ever. 
'Lukewarmness' really annoys me; be it ministry or not. I wonder how much more it is for God.


Lessons at Yen's resume, thank God first day being the curriculum developer went pretty okay, was rather worried of making mistakes. And you don't know the stress of whatsapping the chief EL tutor. Her EL is so good that she could get A for GP as a private candidate after poly, while I still have to build up my vocab goodness. 

I know a lot people say reading doesn't help in English; trust me it does. 
When I was younger I read diff types of Chinese books and before I knew it, I had the natural feel with writing. My P6 vocab lasted me till O's, and now.
Okay point is, please tell the kids the truth.


One of the only things that make me feel like having my little prince and princess is when I see good looking kids. One of my new kids is a 35% Jay Chou jr! Just when I dreamt of getting engaged with someone who looks sorta like him ( as in Jay; I could only see his back and side views vaguely ) three days ago. Lord if it's prophetic I'll never forget this  LOL

No comments: