Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Let everything I say and do be founded by my faith in You

Was talking to Cedrick about my 21st party after outreaching the other day and realized I  have less than 3 months to settle everything. Hope I can find a good venue in town! 
Thought about the theme, venue, food, bgm etc - and the tiara I saw while rushing to tuition on wed morn - oh my goodness I'm excited alr

I've been dreaming of holding a 21st party even before I was 20 cause I've never had a birthday party in my life. I get all envious even when I see kids having their birthday parties at Macs at this age. You know the feeling of receiving presents from everyone.. ah you probably don't if your love lang isn't gifts.. But whatever it is, birthdays are just so special and I really think we should celebrate all birthdays well.




Went JB with Cleo yesterday! It was a super impromptu one and man, I really like people who are so on haha. Thank God for a good rest day after such a long while. Debbie you better come back fast before I drink your favourite milk tea without you twice.


Were discussing about ministry stuff and I sincerely thank God for giving me a friend who understands what I'm talking about. 



If truth is all that matters, why do you need to feel good before accepting and applying it?

No comments: