Spent the last day of 2013 tutoring and packing up my room.. Okay ie, only managed to clear my cupboard after 4+ hours aish, but it was a family thing so not so jialat. Missed BBQ though :/
One of the only things I like about clearing is I can see my growth from how I'm able to throw more and more things. Can't believe I just gave my sis all my Korean albums. And I can't believe she just decided to throw them away too. I thought she will sell it on Carousell -/-
In the midst of throwing, I'm even more certain that nothing stays the same. Things we used to cherish just lose their value over time. After all, these things depend on our emotions.
Read some of the affirmation cards as well and tbh, I wanted to bin them cause they are too space consuming.. But decided against it after reading some cards that are so touching like Dorothy's and Debbie's lol; there's a huge diff when cards are written by people who really know you.
And sooo, I'm gonna spend sometime later revising my O's humanities. I'm super excited to teach my favourites Ehist and SS, after so long! And at an international college hohoho, thank God! Cause I used to only teach O's CL there but somehow God just made a way for me such that I can teach these three subjects and a tentative human Geog hiakk.
You know God has been so good to me. To cut the story short, my school fees are taken care of and I don't have to take a bank loan - the interest and processing fee amount to about $1500 - and I only have to start repaying after graduation. Just when I was fretting over this yesterday! Cause I have to pay the first installment before I can collect my books on Friday. But God heard my cries and came to my rescue, praise the Lord! Thank You for being ever generous and faithful.
I've always wanted to give my youngest uncle treats, buy him things etc cause he's the one who bought me my gameboys of diff versions and cartridges, rewarded me for my academic results when I was a kid; didn't do so though cause I don't want him to think I've got motives (he's rich and unmarried).. But now I've got a legitimate reason cause he's settling my school fees yay! So gonna make full use of this opportunity God created hohoho
No comments:
Post a Comment