Friday, January 3, 2014

And my faith will be made stronger in the presence of my Saviour

It's my orientation tomorrow and honestly I fear orientations the most lol. One of the reasons why I love UOL system is cause it's exams based so making friends isn't important; my most ideal school system is just go school attend lessons go home aha.

I really don't like to make new friends.. But I guess it's time to get out of my comfort zone, probably the last time for school, and trust God in this. I've been praying for 2 close friends; 1 strong Christian and 1 pre believer. We shall see what happens at the end of the first trimester!


'Hey I'll be having my orientation tomorrow morn, please pray that I'll enjoy the favour of God and man in the course of my studies, and that I'll be emboldened to spread the good news to my classmates. Thanks!'

Sent this text to my LG and a few people, really touched by their responses and prayers. Special thanks to Joy nv er & Tim!

No comments: