Celebrated Cheryl and Wenzheng's birthday yesterday as a LG and we managed to, I hope, surprise them hohoho. Okay maybe not Wenzheng but at least Cheryl seemed genuinely shocked muahahaha
Didn't know Glasshouse is Fish & Co., nor the fact that they get birthday dudes to wear lobster and crab costumes goodness. Thank God it's not my birthday phew.
The place is not bad, would be a lot better without the tvs screening soccer. I have nothing against soccer, just that it's annoying how it gets the attention of the guys when the focus should be on the birthday babies and spending time as a LG.
Oh and there was the dispute of who's better looking lol, Thor or Loki. Well I honestly think the latter has nicer features, but the guys just showed their disgust unanimously, saying he looks gay and how Thor is more manly cause he's more muscular etc.
Was thinking of what they said and it's kinda sad realising how media has distorted our views. Since when manliness and pride are represented by muscles. Tbh I used to go eew whenever I see such guys, but I guess some just hit the gym cause it's really their interest?
But whatever it is, guys, I hope you will no longer be deceived by the media. Being skinny is perfectly. normal. I don't see any commandment saying one has to be big sized to protect his partner. In fact, martial arts, judo skills and the like are more practical than muscles when it comes to defending one from danger isn't it.
I know my friends always say I've got a weird preference for skinnier people, but the truth is, men of God are much more noteworthy than guys who waste so much time being obsessed with their build. And what does it mean to be a man of God? I think gotquestions.org has summarised it pretty well.
'Answer:“Man of God” is the description given to a man that follows God in every way, who obeys His commands with joy, who does not live for the things of this life but for the things of eternity, who willingly serves his God in giving freely of all his resources yet gladly suffers as a consequence of his faith. Perhaps Micah 6:8 sums up the man of God in one neat verse: “He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”'
Read more:http://www.gotquestions.org/man-of-God.html#ixzz2k104n2OF
Friday, November 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment