And............ one of my contacts joined us for service today! Praise God!
Honestly speaking, I thought she wouldn't come as promised cause she didn't reply most of my whatsapp messages, but God totally took me by surprise when she replied my text of invitation positively yay! And it was just amazing how she happened to know people like Liyin, Angel, and another brother. Glad to see how she mingled very well with the girls too hehe~ Hope to share with her more about the differences between Catholicism and Christianity!
Had dessert at Eat Play Love and I've no idea that I portray an image of a icy queen whose thoughts cannot be read and one who will play hard to get, until Liyin, Nick and Wenzheng said so; what??
I've always thought that I'm an open book, and a kiddy one lol. Some others have said I'm like that too, and I think they are right hiak. They have yet to know me well enough ba I guess heh~
You know I'm happy whenever I read Ephesians 5:22-24; I think that's probably the easiest commandment to follow haha! Thank God it's not the other way round. Cause I think being a xiao nv ren is in my blood ahaha, not what play hard to get okay lollll
Sunday, November 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment