Sunday, November 3, 2013

I've got Jesus in me

Waking up at 7+ am on a Sunday morning to visit your grandparents after a late Saturday night is a classic case of the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

Buuuut, God helped me to overcome hohoho. He knows me full well so when I was asking Him to help me up, He just posted me a simple question, 'If it's tuition now, would you go?'
And I got out of bed in a second.


You know it's really heartwarming whenever I see how my mum clicks better with my paternal grandparents than my dad. More importantly, she's actually able to look beyond all the differences they had, forgive them for the many unpleasant experiences even though she's unfairly treated, and be as nice to them as she can.


I insisted on paying for the grocery items my granny purchased, but my mum was so bent on returning me the money that she got a lil angry. The sight of her providing for their needs just made me so proud of her. I shall model after this!




Anyway Friday was an awesome day outreaching with God! He was so encouraging~
Though I was rejected by two, the five new friends I met together with Cleo and Xiaokit were quite nice heh. One of them even bought me a lotus seed paste bun oh my gosh! First time in my life sia, especially when I was tired and hungry, super touched. And another Chinese contact offered to cook for me too! God loves the foodie in me, hey hey hey hey~

Most importantly.. three of them have indicated their interest in joining us for service!
Oh man, so thankful! Praise God :D


At the end of the day, when we obey His commands, get out of the boat.. everything will be alright 'cause it's His work after all.






No comments: