But oh well, the theme's LG so I guess the programming team planned in such a manner to bond the LGs too~ Thank God for you Xiaokit!
And also Liyin! So encouraged when I saw how you went all out just to serve the Lord. Thanks for the card as well heh.
Since young, I've always felt that whatever we do, we should get what we deserve. That's why I always make it a point to give people their due credit.
But somehow, my balance got tipped and I felt quite uncomfortable.
It's exactly like doing group work but the member who did the minimal job got awarded with the highest marks. And you can't report it to the teacher or share with anyone cause you don't want to spoil things or be misunderstood as trying to get the honour when you only want to make things clear, when it's just about being fair.
But just when I was getting indignant, my LG was so encouraging and generous with their affirmations.
As I was reminded of this and many other stuff during worship on the last day, I was so overwhelmed with gratitude towards God that I couldn't stop crying. Thank God I was at the last row phew.
Thank You for accepting me and loving me despite of all the horrible nonsense I've done, for placing me in this LG, for granting me the breakthroughs I've had thus far.
Choosing to move on is probably one of the best decisions I've made.
No comments:
Post a Comment