Friday, November 1, 2013

Amazing love, I know it's true

Felt so loved by God during LG worship yesterday ^^
Was praying for the outreach today, asking God to use me and suddenly, I felt a being in front of me. Somehow, I was reminded of how Phil Pringle shared in his book that while having a prayer meet in his church, he saw an angel of the Lord - physically - cupping his hands around the faces of the people, praying for them.

And I think I might have just experienced sth similar yesterday? Oh man!! Okay whatever it is, I just felt really loved at that instant when I felt the presence of the being and I guess that's enough heh.



You know I really think God is incredibly amazing.

It's not as though we own anything that we can give Him, it's not as though He needs anything from us to begin with.

But He just provides for us, listens to our burdens, tolerates our nonsense, gives us friends and family.. and so much more.

I'm just really grateful Lord, that you love and care for this unworthy wretch.
Ah thank you Father~

No comments: