Wednesday, November 13, 2013

As You hung there and died, You were paying the price

Tomorrow is finally the last paper of my baby brother's O's! So excited to bring him out right after that hehehe, we're gonna watch Thor yay wahaha.

Just checked the seating plan and realised it's a theatre with only couple seats lol. Seriously, at 10am? Oh well whatever, as long as he's happy it's fine~

Still remember how I plucked up all the courage I had to offer to pray out loud for him before his Emath paper. First time in so many years! I've invited him for services before, he went Nexus once when I was in Sec 2, but unfortunately I had high fever that day so we couldn't stay for fellowship. Subsequently, he's always rejecting me :( Really pray that he will join us for Christmas this year!


It's been a while since I've been praying for my family's salvation every meal but there isn't any major breakthrough.. You know whenever I think of Jolene's testimony of how her dad came to know the Lord, I'm both encouraged and worried; it's possible, but I'm afraid I don't have ten years to wait..


Ahhhh no, I shall not worry. I should be faithful in living out my faith as I seek the Lord continually. God, please grant me the wisdom I need in sharing and testifying. Amen.


No comments: