Was just telling Yuyi and Dorothy how I've been 'enjoying life' ( only doing lyrics and testimony hehehe ) in my new lg when we met up for cakes on Friday and like how unpredictable Pastor Simon Eng's third son was, so was God's prompting to lead worship for the next lg.
I was enjoying my ice cream and the planning of lg roles suddenly began. The stirring of God was totally unexpected when Wenzheng asked who would take up the role of worship leading. Yuwen was okay with it, but I guess God wasn't so He stirred my heart even more.
Well if you know me, that's probably my area of weakness especially how soft I am as per feedback by all the SP dudes, so I always had to prepare a mic lol. In the past, the responsibility of ushering everyone into the presence of God, evaluation of the spiritual atmosphere etc just make the role so.. 'challenging'.
And then I remembered what Liyan said to me during camp last year; how a lot of times, my concerns were me, me, me and me. When worship is about pleasing God.
More often than not, we assume responsibilities we don't need to.
Let God, be God.
Sunday, October 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment