To me, patience is best tested when things you detest happen consecutively and/or simultaneously.
Tardiness, slipshod work, lying, laziness and disrespect really get on my nerves as a tuition teacher.
And I must admit, I rarely pass the test with flying colours, barely passing occasionally, and more often than not, fail.
Definitely not proud of this, especially when patience is a fruit of the Spirit. Ahhh come on I wanna be patient too, just that when a kid does all of the above in a short span of 1.5 hours, every single week.. it's challenge 101.
My shepherd was saying how she's closest to God after her tuition sessions. Me too. I just cried out to God the moment I stepped out of the house..
I used to pray that he'll just do his work and stop lying, but I guess changing yourself is always easier than hoping for others to change.
Friday, October 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment