My new found love for rum and raisin just drove me to get a take home tub from Tom's Palette yesterday. Or should I say realization, since it tastes so good no matter which ice cream parlour I go to; Tom's, Merely, Udders, and one more at West Coast. Oh shucks I just reminded myself of my crazy craving for Udders' waffles.
Tuition yest morning was very last min cancelled and I managed to use the time to rewatch Derek Prince's teaching of 'From Curses To Blessings'. It's a more than brilliant teaching, very practical and applicable for plenty, highly recommended.
I've always been aware of certain spirits in my body cause whenever I tried to cast them out in the name of Jesus, my body would have certain mild reactions. These spirits came from various sources I believe, watch the video and you'd probably find yours too - if you have, or get an idea of why you're always stuck in a certain aspect of your life; be it interpersonal rl, health, work etc
Anyway, really praise God! The spirits are no longer in my body!!
I responded during the altar call; recognized and repented from the known sins, and renounced the curse. I then tried to test waters by casting them out again and there're no longer any reaction! Hallelujah!
Woah I feel so, so liberated.
Indeed, there's freedom in the name of Jesus.
Thank You Lord.
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment