It is true. The closer you are with God, the more you can give. Because you've first gotten from Him.
Recently I find myself labouring in prayer, okay probably not to that extent, but praying more for people at least, and I realise that it's cause of an increased love which then overflows in such a manner.
Hearing God clearer is also a more than awesome thing; you can be used to speak to people despite the distance.
Pastor Jeff was talking about spiritual children yesterday and I was thinking of the dear kids back in SP. So was praying for ah girl Dorothy while bathing and Joshua 1:9 just came to me. I had no idea why and God actually reminded me thrice to send to her so I guess it's kinda urgent. Did so and she replied saying she really needed it. Yay praise God~
Anywayyy, was watching the divine healing series and Pastor Derek mentioned about how as he was ministering to an overseas church when he was suffering from the initial signs of glaucoma ( which can lead to blindness ), he himself was healed, which is a miracle cause there is no cure for this illness of the eye. This shows how as the Spirit moves through us, He moves in us too.
Oh oh and one more super cool thing. I was teaching this O' level kid on Friday, and:
Me: Try to refrain from writing too bizarre things such as vampires, at least angels are more believable haha~
Kid: Really?
Me: Yeah~ I got a friend whose friend's entire family became Christians cause they saw how an angel saved his little brother from an accident just in time.
Kid: Woah!
Me: Yeah oh my gosh I'm having goosebumps all over now
Kid: Yeah I also!!
Me: Serious?? All over! Including my face!
Kid: Yeah!!
Me: Oh my goodness God is here
Kid: Huh how you know!
Then I began to explain to her how I always get goosebumps whenever I sing in worship and His presence is just so tangible. Even got to show her what Phil Pringle wrote about his experience with an angel face to face in 'Moving in the Spirit' and more about my faith too! She was amazed as I assured her all these are true stories.
So happy and thankful!
Sunday, October 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment