Saturday, October 26, 2013

I put my trust in Your name

Pastor Derek Hong came to our church once to teach about The Power of Knowing, and I believe many remember the ship analogy. I want to be both a cargo ship and a battleship! 

He also had some resources for sales and I bought the divine healing series of sermons. Have been watching them and I like how Pastor Derek is very systematic; it's like a step by step guide to approaching God for healing, followed by staying healthy and so on.

 I think Derek (coincidentally) Prince's 'Invisible barriers to healing' is really good too, and the healing of the man with a blocked ear for 3 years after a word of knowledge was being given by his wife was very encouraging indeed. His teachings are always clear and word-based, brilliant teacher and minister. 


I'm born with dermatitis and it's bad how I've been relying on steroids whenever things get out of hand.. Ah God I want to be healed!! In the name of Jesus and no other being. Gonna be persistent in my prayer like the poor widow in Luke 18! 

No comments: