Sunday, April 26, 2009

So encouraged.

98th post



Ah, thank God for Chew Chor Meng.
:)

He's really a testimony, a miracle, an encouragement.

Did you know that before Chew was ill,
the pastor of the church his wife attends already prophesied to her that God will strike him down with an illness so as to draw him closer to Him. Really amazing.


Watching him on Star Awards really made me feel so touched.
Though he has difficulty walking due to the left part of his body not functioning as well, his faith in Christ is enough to leave all in awe.

His faith gives him the strength to continue moving on.
First time I learn so much from an artiste - an impactful one.



I may not go through the same things as him.
I may not have the chance to thank God in front of the TV like him.
But I know, I can shine in the dark areas as well.

Cause the same God lives in me.
:D

No comments: