
Thank God that the HP repairman feenally™ came today - changed some board thingy that cost 400-500bucks for free as my com's still under warranty hahaha xD
Also, thank God that I got my DBSK Mirotic album toooooo!
Listening to the tracks now - really happy :D
But as Esther, and myself too, were praying just now, I've decided to let go of all these idol stuff.
[I'll still support them - buy their albums and blabla, but not like a fanatic haha.]
I know I'm like the lil boy Misa Misa talked about in the picture God showed her;
trying hard to reach to God but failed to cause of all the burdens he had.
Yeah and I know God was talking to me all the time as we were praying, with Jacq leading.
Letting go, surrender, empty, emptiness, joy...
I know it's time.
Help me,
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment