It's been an amazing two days.
The two tests - Geog and Emath - yesterday, were done with God.
Though I didn't know about the distribution of volcanoes and how to draw, I'm glad that at least I attempted all questions.
Emath was still okay I feel, just hope I didn't press the calculator wrongly haha. And there's the 5marks questions I'm not too sure - just whack - but it's good that I tried to finish the paper heh.
Went KK Hospital for an appointment yesterday and it's at 1500 - I was still at Bugis then.
Thank God that it's a short trip only and my lateness didn't really matter haha Xp
- I'll feenally™ get to know what food am I exactly sensitive and what are some environmental factors that worsen my skin condition. :D :D
When I was about to take the shuttle bus back to Bugis, I was like oh sian, so many people, needa wait for the next bus AGAIN.
But guess what.
The threesome queuing in front of me just suddenly sat down and I was the last person who boarded the bus and it's a single seat somemore hehehe thank God :D
Went DHS for CG and it's really comfortable to be able to share testimony with the CG with such beautiful scenery haha :D
Will share about today's stuff tomorrow :D
No comments:
Post a Comment