Service yesterday's great - super powerful testimony of a brother in the second service and his Mum's friend's malignant tumor being completely gone after she prayed for the latter - how great is our God!
Praise - Now That You're Near's current addiction leh haha :D
Worship's wonderful too - This Is Our God.
Freely You gave it all for us
Surrendered Your life upon that Cross
So glad that I stayed for District Huddle - not only did I get to know more people in the district,
I saw Joy too! :D :D
I really really nearly cried when I saw her - overjoyed xD
It's been a year since I last saw her sia oh myyyyyy.
She's my second shepherd and also the longest one;
after Shiwei moved on to the JC group and until she moved on to the Poly group - about 1.5years leh, so cried like siao during her farewell haha Xp
Yeah played games as well - dodge ball / poison ball and my group - Group 4 - won the games! :D
Really long no play games le, and for the next quarter, East's gonna display Love :D
No comments:
Post a Comment