
It's Good Friday.
If not for what Christ did that very day, I wonder what will happen after my time on Earth ends - if I can even survive it ha.
Was reminded once again of what will last and what won't.
1. infinite time; duration without beginning or end.
2. eternal existence, esp. as contrasted with mortal life: the eternity of God.
3. Theology. the timeless state into which the soul passes at a person's death.
Mine is in safe hands.
Because of what He did on the Cross some 2000 years ago.
When I was a sinner.
No, I still am.
Just a forgiven one.
Thank You Lord.
Amazing Grace,
Amazing Love.
May all who see this day as just another public holiday know the real significance behind it.
Amazing grace
Christ gave that day
My life was changed
When from my shoulders
Fell the weight of my sin
No comments:
Post a Comment