Sunday, November 23, 2014

My greatest honor will always be to serve my Lord and King




从这代到那代 万民不停颂赞 
从地极到地极 万民欢然献祭

从列国到列邦 齐尊崇祢为王 
高唱哈利路亚 齐敬拜弥赛亚






Goosebumps all over. If it's not for the Kaplan group, I wouldn't have been exposed to so many songs by Streams of Praise. Pastor Sandy writes some of the best lyrics; thank God for you!

Tbh for the past 8 months, having to lead worship in Mandarin, translate lyrics and sermons on a regular basis.. sometimes it gets tiring and even frustrating when it doesn't seem well received on the other end. 

Ah but indeed, God wants disciples. It's a process. Takes time yinghui.. It's just easy to expect everyone to respond to God in a favorable manner isn't it.. 

There are also moments when I wonder if God placed me in Chinese schools for 10 years (with the strictest Chinese teacher ever who makes her pupils shiver in fear at the mention of her name; not kidding) to do what I'm doing now. Majority of our contacts are Chinese, the LG primarily speaks in Mandarin too.. It's been a good time of application, training and learning. 




上帝,请继续引导我。




No comments: