Saturday, November 22, 2014

In our love, be lifted high

Yay my dad's discharged alr~ Thank God he's feeling a lot better now ^^ 

Just when I was getting a lil edgy after waiting till 0500 to see the doc and 0830 for a bed for my dad, I saw how difficult things were for the ward nurses and man, really gotta salute them. On top of waste disposal and bath assisting, they had to put up with verbal abuse which they don't deserve at all and their tasks were virtually unending. Was running around like a headless chicken (okay half headed) while trying to settle the bill etc and didn't know I was in the same lift as one of the nurses till he asked if my dad could be discharged that day. It's just a simple act but you know, they must be so tired after their shifts and they still bother to care about the patients whom they barely know. Shall write a letter of commendation after my exams~ 


Anyway, it's one of the first times I truly felt like a capable daughter lol. Pushing the wheelchair, settling the procedures, overcoming my cleanliness issue and all.. More importantly, it's a wonderful God-given opportunity for me to show my love and really serve my dad after all these years. Ah very thankful ^^ 









Quote from the series, "Spiritual Conflict."
All right, that’s the first part of the truth, but now Jesus says secondly, “I, if I be lifted up will draw all men unto me.” We have to replace the negative by the positive which Christians are always very slow to do. The trouble with the majority of religious people is they major in negatives. This is really the religious attitude of mind. Jesus says the prince of this world will be cast out at the cross, his power will be dealt with. What have we got to do now? Uplift Jesus. And when Jesus is uplifted, He will draw all men to Himself. I believe this. I believe that if every true Christian would make it his supreme object in life to uplift Jesus in his words, in his testimony and in his activities, in his prayers, I believe the whole world would right now be feeling the drawing power of the Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus did not say the whole world would come to Him, but He said the whole world would feel the drawing power. And I am convinced that at any time all believers all over the world will do this one thing, uplift Jesus, the whole area where they are will feel the drawing power of the Lord Jesus Christ. I believe that this is a spiritual law which is just as true and unbreakable as any law of physics in the natural world. The purpose for which we are here is to uplift the Lord Jesus Christ and when we uplift Him, He, by the Holy Spirit, will begin to draw all men to Him.






No comments: