Friday, November 7, 2014

How could I live without You

Why. is. this. stats. assignment. so difficult.. Alr tried googling, youtubing, asking around, consulting my lecturer since two weeks back.. Have made many amendments.. This is like the first uni assignment that's energy-sapping. God please help me.. Okay I know You've heard this a lot of times alr lol :p Ah praying that my lecturer would reply my email asapppppo






One of the challenging moments to rest in God is when assignments are due soon and still far from done. Never knew I'd say this until I'm in uni hurhur. And after listening to Pastor Simon Eng on Sat, I could really identify with him heh. For me, I know perfectly well that worrying doesn't help. So to solve the problem, I resort to doing more. And I would tell myself,  "makes sense right", haha. At times, I just laugh at myself for committing the very mistakes I thought I wouldn't make - choosing to rely on my own strength. Okay more than laughing, repenting is needed of course. In retrospect, sometimes it feels like the younger me had more faith in God. Because I was less able. 




Lord, always remind me that I can never live without You. 






No comments: