Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Now that You're near, everything is different

When we honestly ask ourselves which person (people) in our lives means (mean) the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. 
Henri Nouwen



Okay I know I'm three days late, but~ it's my blog ahaha. 

If there's no TWL the next day I'd very well have just sat at one of the dimly lit areas near army market instead of cabbing down to unload everything; the last thing I want to do is to vent it on the innocent kids. 

I've always thought that I'm a logical person until that night. I was appalled by my incoherence.. I still am.. Oh well.. Really thank God that I felt much better after the talk and was ready to face the kids haha.


And I knew that God was encouraging me in His own ways too. 





This is from the lady boss of Peachy! So sweet of her right. The sweetest was when she went, 'I'll only tell her the new menu cause I trust her the most.' Awwww.

And there was a sudden influx of casual encouraging & affirmative comments the following day; not that they were aware of the situation.






Ah most importantly, thank You Jesus. 



No comments: