Saturday, June 14, 2014

I can sing 'cause You hear me, Lord

Finally a day with a longer train trip and one that I do not have to rush through anything. And to write sth. Ahhhh what a draining week. 


Imagine having a bottle come flying at you (though missed) when you're teaching halfway. And in the presence of other students cause they're lining up to get their work marked by the teacher who's using the same table. Can't possibly convey the message of tolerance of such behaviors right.. so had no choice but to raise my voice.. and went home thinking if I did the right thing by continuing to teach the two girls aish.. What should I do about you R.. #Godhelpplsss



Was genuinely sianed when I had to rush out a board just a night before the event cause of last min notice and doing up the boards till 2300 on Saturday was tiring enough. Even the simplest 'Happy Father's Day!' board took me more than 2.5 hours to finish. Didn't help when my mum asked me why I was doing it alone. ( cause I was holding on to the board ) Nor the fact that I really don't like doing craft related stuff.. (Nor the fact that I just saw A2 and I miss them.) It's the kinda stuff that even as a perfectionist, I can't perfect the end product. And the kind that effort put in and result obtained feel inversely proportional.

And the thought of having 4 deadlines to meet..


Thank God it got a lot better when I was reminded of Colossians 3:17 and why I initiated the event when we were outreaching. Yes, for The Lord and a good cause~





And God sure knows when the best time is for me to receive sth from my cutie pie boyboy ^^ 

He was telling me to take care of my health in the midst of my busyness and to visit him during some occasion!! Awww yes I really do wanna go~ Next year okie ^^



Was talking to one of the student's committee leaders yest and found that we had a lot in common. For instance, we are workaholics who can forgo meals and sleep just to work. For her it's the love for money, and it used to be for me too; until I realised the number of people who can benefit from the money we have - and are willing to give.

It's really, really a joy to be able to give. 



When you see the kind of smiles and genuine happiness on the faces of people you help and the positive changes you bring to their lives.. it makes earning money so meaningful.  


No comments: