'I love watching movies alone. I love going Kbox alone. I love eating alone. I love to be alone.
I've never experienced this before so I guess it really took a lot for me to see the need of having someone to talk to.
It's the first time in 8 years that I felt so hurt that I could cry any moment. And I did. At army market. You know it's the kind that I really cannot understand how one can be this critical.. Continuously.. For consecutive weeks.. For even things as small as.. ah I shall not mention it..
And when you realize the 3 people you could call (and who could take what's to come) are all unavailable..'
Until one could hehe!
I'm truly, immensely, grateful.
It's not easy to find a friend whom you can trust, wise, sacrificial, and everything. And let me continue tomorrow cause I'm too sleepy now haha~
No comments:
Post a Comment