Thursday, April 3, 2014

You are limitless

Watching old Kpop dance practice videos during study breaks just reminds me of my fangirl days during sec sch and poly haha. Used to be so addicted to watching these videos when I was 15 that I could be at the com from 0845 till 2300+ throughout. Thank God I'm freed from these nonsense lol.

Was doing some research and it's really arghhhhh to see how illuminati has infiltrated Kpop. I really miss the days when everyone's doing decent music, dancing decently, dressing decently. I admit I don't know a lot about illuminati but it just got real uncomfortable when I watched videos like Fantastic Baby for the first time. I used to really like Big Bang's songs and Beast's dances but aish............. I value my well being more





Makes sense.

I've observed that the closer I am to God, the more 'Hebrew' I become.




No comments: