Sunday, April 27, 2014

No one can steal Your glory for it is Yours alone

The resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ..

I don't think words can express how much hope and assurance this fact brings me. 

Victor's Crown and I Will Rise are also songs that always strike many chords with me so was really touched by the worship session yesterday. 

God's presence was so strong with all the goosebumps when singing-listening the latter song just now. 
God's presence + truth-filled lyrics when sung and meant, strengthen convictions indeed. 





Was doing exam packs for A2 on mon and honestly, sometimes I really miss the times we had as a lg haha. 

Tapping out from circle line, waiting for bus at Bishan inter on Thursdays was a routine enjoyed.


A2 was a group where we could really be ourselves and where I exp the kind of care and concern I've hoped of getting from older siblings. 


We had a LGL who gave us freedom and showed us so much grace, guitarists who practised hard with our worship leaders even when the practices could be unreasonably long, members who support and encourage one another. 


Thank you Nick for always opening up your place and being so hospitable. 
Thank you Jieying for always doing up world class lyrics and putting in so. much. effort in doing our super pretty birthday cards.
Thank you Yuwen for the laughter you brought whenever you challenged Wenzheng with questions that always ended with 'aiya forget it~'
Thank you CherylPBF for the sacrifices you made for the group and for me though you always denied. 
Thank you Waikit for being the muscle man who always served us with your physical strength. 
Thank you Xiaokit for being such an encouragement in how you serve in all the camps we had and are going to have. 
Thank you Tim for being the joke and generous with affirming all of us, esp in highlighting bts efforts which helped us better appreciate everyone. 
Thank you Wenzheng for all the second chances you've given us and for always believing in us despite the circumstances.  



Been wanting to pen these down since the day I transferred but it's only now that I've got the time to do so properly. 


Will always rmb the memorable farewell we had. 


Every now and then we find a special friend
Who never lets us down
Who understands it all, reaches out each time you fall
You're the best friend that I've found

I know you can't stay, a part of you will never ever go away
Your heart will stay
I'll make a wish for you and hope it will come true
That life would just be kind to such a gentle mind

If you lose your way
Think back on yesterday
Remember me this way
Remember me this way

I don't need eyes to see the love you bring to me
No matter where I go
And I know that you'll be there
Forever more a part of me, you're everywhere

I'll always care
I'll make a wish for you
And hope it will come true
That life would just be kind to such a gentle mind

If you lose your way
Think back on yesterday
Remember me this way
Remember me this way

And I'll be right behind your shoulder watching you
I'll be standing by your side and all you do
And I won't ever leave as long as you believe
You just believe

I'll make a wish for you
And hope it will come true
That life would just be kind
To such a gentle mind

And if you lose your way
Think back on yesterday
Remember me this way
Remember me this way
This way





This type of lyrics (+ Hero) how to not be moved you tell me. Lol. 


But really thanks a lot guys. 

I always told others how I liked my lg, how I didn't want to transfer, how I.. 


 I guess it's time to truly serve instead of being served. 


I appreciate y'all more than I can say :)


No comments: