Sunday, April 20, 2014

Love came down and rescued me

It's been so long since I last.......... sent a congratulatory newbie text!! Nandar, one of the people whom Sengkim and I outreached to in school, came to cross the line of faith yesterday!! Happy for her, thank God! 

Saying the sinners' prayer doesn't make you a Christ follower, but at least the first step to a lifetime journey is taken. Knowing the Lord has to start somewhere. 



Don't think I've sat at such a good spot in Axis before, going at 1315 is worth it lol. The energy of the kids in first service is really woah, the screams were unending. Guess that's what generation gaps are about. Poor Sengkim who's 27. 


Though one of the visitors pangseh-ed me for second service, she's joining us next week! Sengkim was saying God is doing sth and I was like yeah! (< Pure evidence of us having come from youth too aha ) 




Still rmb the first time I met Sengkim before joining the group:


'I was asking Tim if we should close the group cause........ So we went to pray about it........ By then, the group will just be left with me, you, and this guy if you join us. I hope you can make an informed decision and not feel cheated haha'

'Lol woah you like that say how can don't come sia, like so wasted! .........'

'It's good to be responsible. I know responsible people won't like luan lai but to do the work of God, we need the Spirit of God.'



So true. Have really learnt to rely on God ever since; pray!

Yup so he may look harmless, but he's backed up by the Spirit of the Lord ahaha. It's a joy to work with such a leader! 

 

No comments: