Sometimes it gets really discouraging when you realise what you strive for you don't get, yet what you want to avoid most comes back. Okay the semi rhyme is unintended, but as I was thinking about my actions, it just dawned on me how I've been struggling with being real, and being wise. Also, I'm really too obsessed with my objectives at times. Ah come on yinghui, it's time to have a breakthrough. God You've gotta help me please please please
Oh on a slightly lighter note, I think I've gotta start getting used to being called Claudia lol; all the tuition with love tutors are calling me that. I think my reaction time to Claudia makes it seem as though it's not my name ><
13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show it by his good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom.
17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.
Very thankful that our generous Lord makes wisdom readily available to us through prayer, and gives us a clear picture - no second guessing
Sunday, February 9, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment