Saturday, February 8, 2014

And it makes my heart wanna sing

One person whom I really thank God for is my favourite lecturer heh, Moses. I always make fun of him cause of his holy name, and in his words, 'confident and challenge him'  in class lol, but he's still very nice.

I was kinda worried when I realised I was supposed to attend a make up class at 1000 tomorrow but I've got tuition with love briefing at 1100. I don't wanna miss out on the briefing cause the program starts next week and I don't wanna be clueless since I'm handling kids, but I can't possibly ask 30+ others to change their schedule for me. Sooo, I emailed Moses and here's his reply:

'Dear yinghui,

if God has called you to tutor a bunch of kids then who am I to say that you should not go and do it.

yes do feel free to attend the wednesday or thursday class but try not to let kaplan know abt this as they are quite particularabt students staying in the same class that they are enrolled in.'


Told ya he's nice~


Went to the class on thurs and I tried to start convos with the others, quite successful I'd say hehe.  Thank God~ There was this girl who after speaking to me for less than 5 mins, asked me if I'm a Christian. I was surprised and asked her why. Her reason was wow:

 'Cause you have this glow. Christians all have one.'
'Huh really?? How come I didn't know lol!'
'No really have!'



What's this glow?? 

No comments: