Saturday, February 22, 2014

Everything I am for Your Kingdom's cause

Shared my testimony on fb last night and man, the best thing is when you see your unbelieving friends - supposed atheists even, liking the pic!! Like my ex tablemate Sally! I was a very bad eg by cheating in tests, rebelling etc, and she really hated Christians. It was totally jaw dropping when I saw the notification. Truly hope this doesn't just change her view but lead her to find out more about the Lord, placing her faith in Him.


 The thing I'm looking forward to the most is.. missions! I've never been on any mission trip after knowing God for so long. Apart from safety and financial reasons, my parents have never allowed me to go to countries which they deem as dirty cause of my sensitive skin. Overnighting at homes / camps was alr testing their limits.. But this shouldn't be a concern now yay! I can save up and going with a group of grown ups should put their hearts at ease~ Ah excited!

No comments: