Studying and working at the same time is really not easy man. Been sleeping at 0100 or later, all thanks to the 4 assignments due on fri, next mon and tues. ( I used to sleep at 2300-0000 ) But good thing is it brings out the discipline in me I never knew I have. Like how I'm maximizing the use of my time too heh. It's a lot more fruitful than watching Kang Xi lol.
God is really good to me - have been experiencing gradual healing for my skin yay! My doc used to prescribe steroids to speed up the healing, but actually the side effect is it retards future wound healing. Stopped eating them since cny eve; condition got quite bad initially, but now, by the grace of the Lord, it's a lot better woots! Will cont' to persevere in proclaiming the promises of God.
Because by Your stripes I'm healed. Already healed.
And where the Kingdom of God is, there cannot be darkness.
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment