Tuesday, 220909
After 3+ years, I feenally™ got the courage to tell my Mummy about me being a Christian who goes to church.
It's really amazing how the HS worked and the amount of courage He gave me.
It's just a normal conversation whereby I showed my Mummy my improving skin condition.
Mummy: Eh 扁下去了 leh [refering to my rashes and stuff], 你搽药膏啊?
Shakes head.
吃药?
Shakes head.
怎样忽然酱好的?
不用搽药膏或吃药, 是人家帮我祈祷的。
耶稣啊?
啊。
你有去教堂啊。
有。
哎哟惨了。
[Just after scooping a mouthful of rice I think]
Mummy: 其实不要紧啦, 你们下一代要相信什么随便你们啦。
No scolding. No slaughtering. No nothing.
Thank God so so much.
After which, as I was doing my QT, prayers that I've made myself and people made for me regarding my skin [remember FionaSHEPHERD haha] suddenly came to my mind, and also those that I made for my family; my parents' hearts being softened and all.
What did I do to deserve this?
2 comments:
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WHOO WHOO WHOO! :D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THANKSSSS! :D
Post a Comment