Sunday, October 4, 2009

Docs with Ah Gong!

193rd post

Thank God for the time I spent with Grandpa yesterday morn :)

Though I admit I was kinda frustrated in the morn [0700+] cause I had quite lil time to get ready for everything and bring him to the doctor, I learnt that my Grandpa really needs help and that the patience God granted me while being with him is amazing.

I don't usually have that kinda patience towards my family members [don't know why it's always easier when it comes to friends] , but I really pray that God will help me to grow in this area so much more!


Thank God for Mummy who bought the wonderful Bengawan Solo mooncakes for us ^^
Fave are green tea and traditonal lotus paste!


Thank God for yesterday's Macs breakfast with ZiyingSHEEP! :D
Very happy that though we didn't get to do a lot of work, she still chose to stay for service :)

Thank God for Yingjie who lent me her phone to kope so many songs yesterday during meeting hahaha :)
Haha I miss talking to you yoooo!


Thank God for the shang yue + chi yue bing session with Bernadetteeeeee last night! :D

Cannot post the pic with her holding it - it'll really cause her market price to drop HAHAHA.

Think we're the coolest people on Earth though - we ate yue bing, liao tian while sitting at Bedok MRT at 2100+ hahahahahaha!

Enjoyed the catching up a lot! :D
I miss crapping with you but more importantly, I'm so glad we could open up easily yay!

Just a special shoutout: I LOVE THE CHUNG CHENG GIRLS A LOT STILL AS WELL!

No comments: