Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thank You. Thank you.

194th post

yinghui has feenally™ graduated on 091009.

4 Years, 1000 Memories.

It's been pretty tough surviving for me, especially Sec 2, with all the thoughts of skipping school everyday,
but I thank God for the opportunity I had to know Him in Sec 1 and the strength He gave me to keep moving on.

Really thank God for the following teachers:


Mr Gary Chua!
Wo gan di di de lao die!

Thank you so much for all the consultations this year, and also those SJ tags you got for me haha :D

Thanks for always being so funny in class, and the lovely ppt you did for us [ours was done before BN and 5KB larger wahaha!]!
Was very touched by the quotes :)

Thanks for showing us the Jandi-Junpyo and BB's Parody videos!
So memorable for a Kpop fan like me sia hahaha.

I'll work harder one - no more Cs for Physics!
Gotta tell gan di di alright!
And yes, I really think he's better looking than you HAHA.


Mr McDonagh!
My wonderful History teacher since I was Sec 2!

Thank you so much for making History so interesting - probably the only subject I've always studied for exams cause you make me love it so much!

Love all the you-get-it-means-you-get-it jokes you cracked in class;
I believe I got all of them so I enjoy your lessons even more hahaha!

Thanks for all the consultations as well, you always amaze me with your ability to teach without any teaching materials :)


Miss Chua!
My Lit teacher in Sec 2 then my EL and form teacher since Sec 3!

Though you always complain [in front of the whole class even!] about my handwriting [I really think it's brilliant leh], thanks for always email-ing us your consultation slots, ppt for the benefit of those who were absent [me]..

Thanks for sharing with us the various testimonies in class as well - I still remember the one you said about a church friend being a vegetable and after praying, he woke up. Really amazing.

I wanna share such powerful testimonies to a class too!


Last but not least [definitely], Mr Victor So!
The Best Emath and Amath Teacher In The Universe.

Thank you so, so much for being such a patient and capable teacher who helped this pathetic student who borderline passed Emath and failed Amath to one who scored A1 for Emath and B3 for Amath.

Not very fantastic results to most people, but the improvements show how much time and effort Mr Victor had put in for me.

Thank you for being a funny / lame teacher who makes me laugh a lot during lessons at the corner, gradually hating Math less.

Amazingly, I'm counting on both my Math to get A1s.

Thank you for the many encouragements [DBSJ tags as well hehe] and advices you've given me.

Thank you for talking to me and helping me to be less flustered before Amath Paper 1 cause of inadequate preparation.

Thank you for lending me your long rule for the paper, and thanks for lending me till O's end hehehe.

Thank you for being willing to take the funny poses with me on Friday - including the Junsu's flower pose on stage with so many people staring haha!

I'm waiting for your pizza treat and Detroit Metal City DVD next year hahahaha!


Finally,
Thank you for the message you wrote for 4 Harmony;
I get it and will always remember it :)

No comments: