
Yesterday marked a miraculous day.
I, Liew Ying Hui, have decided to make my 'MY LIFE' blog a normal one without being full of DBSJ video links.
Reason:
I shall start rebuilding walls in my life! No more delay!
If not like what Jacq said, one of the leaders or someone from another congregation may start talking to me about my problems sia haha. That will be scaryyyy.
Anyway, yesterday's service's teaching was really great - very very impactful.
The reason behind the above reason. HAHA.
Yup Jacq's birthday celebration was wondeful too!
Yiching and Shermaine's abstract dance and Misa Misa's abstract music were wowwww :D
Was so nervous when I walked up to affirm Jacq, but thank God it got better after a while. :)
I think from yesterday onwards Jacq will always do my 'saranghae' ending to me lor HAHA xD
Harvesters' Meet was an awesome time of sharing and opening up too; thanks for the various prayers!
As for Prelims..
I'm counting on God.
!
2 comments:
yay gogogo! :D
Hahaha thankssss :D
Post a Comment