Sometimes, I really get paranoid. Very. Easily.
I've been experiencing tailbone pain for almost a month - even now - and this has been worrying me cause I always think like I've cancer or sth haha.
I know this sounds rather ridiculous but seriously, if you know my Mum's medical history, it's possible.
What's worse is I think learning dance aggravate's the condition.
Aww man I no wanna stop cause it's my only form of exercise and sth I love a lot a lot.
And as I read from wikipedia just now,
Typical warning signs of a potentially life-threatening problem are bowel and/or bladder incontinence or progressive weakness in the legs.
Back pain does not usually require immediate medical intervention. The vast majority of episodes of back pain are self-limiting and non-progressive. Most back pain syndromes are due to inflammation, especially in the acute phase, which typically lasts for two weeks to three months.'
Oh myyyyyyyy.
God please please please give me the sense of assurance I need!
No comments:
Post a Comment