Wednesday, July 15, 2009

God is really amazing.

154th post

God is really amazing.

I just said how much I hate school yesterday and today, God spoke to me through my Chemistry teacher, Mrs Lim.

'I can't tell you why cause God created it..!'

'A lot of PhD holders, and especially those Chemistry and Biology lecturers in universities are all Christians. As they study more and more, they come to realise that there must be an Almighty up there who created everything.

Many astronauts also didn't believe in God until when they go up to space and see the Earth, galaxy and everything that when they come back on Earth, they all became Christians.

I wasn't a Christian when I was in university too. I just thought that those lecturers are just talking rubbish but only when I learnt more then did I come to know that there must be Someone up there who created all these things.'



Writing all these now reminds me of what Louis told me two / three years ago:

'The more I study biology, the more I believe that God is real.'
'If the Earth is just tilted 0.00000000000001 degree more or less, we'll all just vanish [snap of fingers] like that.'



To tell you the truth, I was really inspired by Mrs Lim today. Okay I should say it's God speaking to me through her haha.

One key thing that really struck me's that I should not hate Math or Sciences cause they are all God's creation.

I should not hate going to school either cause I'm learning about God's creation, like everyday, I'm just getting more and more in awe of His omniscience.

Saviour.

No comments: