146th post
932nd post
'But I must confess that it feels good to be thought of as a person, and not as a personality.'
'I don't read all the things that were written about me. I wasn't aware that the world thought I was so weird, and bizarre.
But if you grow up as I did, in front of 100 million people since the age of 5, you're automatically different.'
'My childhood was completely taken away from me.
There was no Christmas, there was no birthdays, it was not a normal childhood. No normal pleasures of childhood.'
'However today, when I create my music I feel like an instrument of nature. I wonder what delight the nature must feel when we open our hearts, and express our God-given talents.
'That magic, the wonder, the mystery, the innocence of a child's heart, are the seeds of creativity that will heal the world.
I really believe that.'
'Today I'll like to thank all the children in the world. Including, including, the sick and deprived, I'm so sensitive to your pain. '
It's seriously amazing how he spoke so fluently.
Impacted.
Loving children doesn't make him a paedophile, does it?
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment