950th post
I LOVE NEW YORK NEW YORK.
Thank God for the CG on friday @ NYNY :D
Was great with Ziying, Shanisca, Jess, Chervelle, Yiching and Sam :D
My Candy Floss hehehe Xp
My super delicious Fish n' Chips! :D
I totally love the freshness of the fish together with the tartar sauce, the chilli's not bad too and the fries too hehe :D
ShaniscaSHEEP :D
ZiyingSHEEP :D
Sam :D
Yiching's burger :D
Had a great time catching up with Shanisca too, after missing her presence for more than a month!
And thank God for this sheep's presence at the service yesterday!
Thank God I didn't sleep again hehe Xp
Okay I must admit that I tend to doze off during teachings BUT it's not cause I'm bored or whatsoever - I love teachings!,
just that I think my body's too tired after a week of school or something such that although I sleep 8hours on friday already, I'll still feel sleepy during teaching, or rather when I rest on some comfy sofa, or even when I'm not occupied.
Aww man God please help me to stay awake more!
God I pray for a miracle in my CG too - full attendance regularly!
No comments:
Post a Comment