Sunday, July 26, 2009

Rendition!

159th post

Thank God for GraceDEDE and Huasee who came for Rendition yesterday! :D
And all the DHS visitors too!
Man, so happy and thankful for the harvest :)

Rendition's really cool; J'Walk - Nobody!
The three of us were like omgosh-ing and dancing along hahahahaha xD

I hope next week Jason will bring us more of Kpop wahaha! Xp

&&& there's Michael's medley too! :D :D
My faves are Heal The World and Smooth Criminal [esp!] :)
I was really happy and probably the only one cheering in the midst of the perf Xp

Oh yes not forgetting Qianjin's 'rap' [wrap] and 'Why you so like that' xDD

&&& more importantly, GraceDEDE said the longest grace I've ever heard from her - usually she won't wanna lead grace haha Xp - and she said she'll try her best to come for service regularly woots! :D

Was a great fun day yay!
So super looking forward to next week's RENDITION performanceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

No comments: