11th post
So many things to thank God for!
1. Chinese O's / 051108
Though I didn't really study for it and even went to the Kpop concert with Grace the day before, and only had 5hours plus of sleep, He really answered my prayer of leaving the last 15mins to check my Paper 1 and 5mins to check my Paper 2 :D
Praying for an A1 woots!
2. Internet access / 081108
Didn't get to blog yesterday cause of the Internet connecion problems. Just now also. So was telling God that if got Internet I'll update this blog first and yayye, really have hehehe Xp
3. Final Results for the Year / 061108
Got back my report book. Though I could have done much better, I'm still really thankful to God. Cause I was telling God I wanna improve and make it to top 15, and though I didn't, I was close enough. And this means I've got room for improvement, which also equates to more testimonies to come woots! Hahaha xD &&& I think I'll be able to get the Edusave thingy again like last year wor, then can use the money to pay for camp yayye ^^
4. Being able to see God's purpose in all that had happened recently
Quite some things happened and I begin to see that people whom you regard as friends are actually people who've got so many schemes and once your value is used up, goodbye.
LP™: Always focus on what lasts for eternity.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment