Sunday, November 16, 2008

Creator

12th post



Omgosh I've registered for camp - Heroes!

131208-161208
Anticipating for a transformation.

Remember promising God that I'll go for the whole camp before EOY and yayye, I feenally™ did as promised :D

Thank God that I'll be getting 140+ bucks by the end of next week after helping out at HWS, just nice to pay for the camp hehehe.

Really really thank God for gradually healing my fingers too, it's really starting to get much better woots :D

Yesterday's sermon was really mind. blowing.

All the scientific facts are stuff that can convince me of the presence of a Creator most.

I WANT MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE OF THESE TO STRENGTHEN MY FAITH!

I know my shepherd's reading this hahahahahahaha.

Pastor Brandon [right?] was amazing too. His strong beliefs wow-ed me.
As he knelt down to praise God time and time again, the audience was touched time and time again.

Cause I was.

Thanks Creator.

No comments: