14th post
Yesterday was a lesson by Peter Troung. Quite a refreshment as to how to build friendships, share Christ etc.
I was late already cause I didn't know about it until YingjieSHEPHERD text me haha. So was telling God that please please let bus 32 or 12 come asap and indeed, 32 came in just a while :D
After the lesson, Sharmaine and I were paired up to go evax together at PP. Though we didn't get any contacts cause there wasn't many youngsters around, so we ended up walking in roundS and talking instead.
I don't know if this is right, but right from the start, I already had a feeling that God wants me to catch up with Sharmaine intead.
Cause for the past two weeks, I was busy with helping out in HWS bookshop and missed CGs and service. Hence, I really do think that that is the purpose hahaha.
And thank God that I got to know more about her and her brothers, more about Broadrick too as to help my Sis in her choices of school.
Thanks Sharmaine, I know you're reading this, HAHAHA xD
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment