Yeah though I failed my Amath, I know it's my fault that I didn't practice the sums and even reached home like 1700+ the day before the exam. I'm thankful that at least I didn't fail too badly :D
As for E-History, I'm truly truly grateful that I maintained my standard as of MYE and that my combined humans passed woots :D
[Though I failed SS, I still like it haha Xp]
Geography really must thank God for helping me spot the right LORMS for Drought and though I didn't spot correctly for the Food LORMS, I still got a 5, thank You! :D It's really yay to know that I feenally™ pass Geog sia, hahaha xD
Though I didn't score extremely well for Chemistry or what, I'm thankful cause I did improve a bittt and that I didn't fail but got a B instead haha xD
Emath did disappoint me, but I'm to blame cause I was practically spamming all the Korean vids and not studying - I didn't do my best, so neither can God bless as He wanted. Yeah thank You still for blessing me that I passed :D
Another disppointment's Physics, but I learnt that carelessness must not be my forte anymore. The same applies to the 2Maths. Yeah thank God I got a B too :D
No comments:
Post a Comment