Okay I've gotta be faithful with this even though no one is commenting but I know there're people reading cause <---------------- I can see it. So evident wor hahaha.
Yeah was rushing for the flagday on Saturday cause we arranged to meet at 0850 then I just so happened to miss bus 7. But thank God bus 175 was like just behind it and I reached on time / even earlier sia hehe thank God :D
Then as I was doing flagday, I was kinda worried that my skin will itch after the hours under the Sun, [I've got sensitive skin so can't have high exposure to heat sweat and dust] so I prayed and indeed, it didn't itch :D
As for now, I'm having stomachaches every now and then, like surges, but believe that I'll be able to share the testimony soon hee :D

I just googled wisdom randomly and tada, I learnt something too.
Hehe I love thinking, a lot a lot :D
No comments:
Post a Comment