Thursday, October 16, 2008

Integrity

6th post

Feels so much like JiefangSHIFU now - we're both maintaining a blog that people read but no comment hahaha. xD

Yeah was telling SHEEyong that I'm gonna go RH [Raffles Hospital] tomorrow to see the doctor cause I'm certain that there's a bone stuck in my throat. Have been praying hard and trying to get it down into my stomach instead by gulping mouthfuls of rice and blabla.

It's better now. Believe can share testimony tomorrow when it gets off without technology :D

As I was rushing for school today, I actually forgot to brng my phone out with me for the first time. Or at least one of the very first times.

Didn't know why until just now at Heritage Tour, at Supreme Court where photography's prohibited, then did I realise the reason.

Think God didn't want me to get into trouble cause He knows I'll definitely take pics and maybe even end up with having to give my Name, IC, contact no. blabla to the security officers / troubles. Thank God :D



'Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. '
-Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

[Fions: Lose what lose? She already lost what.]

'She lost in integrity.'
-Chrystal

Hey Jiamin, if you're reading this, I'm really proud of you. :D

No comments: