4th post
Really really really gotta thank God for all the marks.
I know my results are not the best or whatsoever, and neither am I being proud or blabla; I just wanna give thanks, not like during MYE when I actually forgot to do so.
Although I could have done so much better for English, I'm still thankful that I passed and that the CAs and MYE can somehow pull me up. :D
As for HCl, I seriously owe it to God for being able to get to the '一等级' [13.blablabla %] for my compo with 56 [supposedly 58 but minus 2marks of wrong words] and 15.5 for speech, where 0.5marks was deducted cause of the '`'.
Could have made it to the featured scholars but I know, it's cause God knows pride will get up to my head cause of the recognition. It's been always like that since sec1 hahaha Xp
I did yearn to pass SS, which's like WOW, cause SS's always been a subject almost all fail Xp Yeah but still praise God that I got a 23 [hope Mrs Tan sees the two similarities I've written to secure that 23, hahaha] and yup, it's also careless on my part to have the facts mixed up Xp
No doubt tomorrow's the main course, I'm still having faith that God will make a miracle :D
Oh yeah! Yesterday I was talking about my stomachache surges right, they stopped in an hour after me praying and visiting the toilet twice and I'm perfectly alright hee :D
Anyway, was at district meet just now and caught what our dear Jessica said:
'What's mine, is yours.'
-Jessica
Not even couples / married couples / family members / bestest buddies are able to say that with all their hearts.
And Jessica said that in a real genuine tone.
I'm audio, and I believe she really meant it.
God will determine whether it's real too, so you can ask Him, hahaha.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment